Thursday 17 February 2011

First timer, still trying to figure this out!

I've been trying to come up with a way to introduce myself and my family without sounding super lame with the whole "this is my first blog" post.  I'm finding it rather difficult.  What do you say to someone who knows nothing about you?  So, I'm going to go ahead and be lame.  Sorry!



That's me!


I'm a 23 year old mother of one amazing boy, Sam, who is having his half birthday next week! 

Sam at 4.5 months

I've totally enjoyed watching him grow, learn and become his own little person.  I'm also in a common-law relationship with Sam's sweet father, Max. 



Those are my boys!


We're living in Guelph, Ontario but are both originally from Quebec.  We've been together a wonderful year and a half (and counting!)

I'm very much looking forward to discovering the blogger world and sharing our lives with you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment